Classy Napkins Machine Embroidery Class with BJ. “One of BJ’s Favorites!”
In-Store only on Thursday, November 10th from 10:30 to 4:30.
Class cost: $30.00
The elegance of lace will embellish any table setting. These designs enable you to make beautiful gifts for weddings, Christmas or birthday. Learn not only how to make these beautiful lace napkins, but also how to miter your corners properly. Pick a season or holiday for a beautiful accent to your table.
Class will begin promptly at 10:30. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to prepare your sewing station.
- OESD Design of your choice: Autumn Napkins or Winter Lace.
- A machine in good working order and knowledge of its use.
- Bi-level foot.
- Wash-away Stabilizer (sticky or not)
- 6” x 10” embroidery hoop.
- Pins or Wonder Clips.
- Small iron with pressing mat.
- Hot Ruler!
- Marking utensil (preferably chalk).
- Thread color of choice for your fabric.
- Cotton thread to stitch hem.
- Quick and Easy Mitered Binding Tool.
- Extra bobbins wound with embroidery thread.
- If using Essex linen, please serge or stay-stitch edges of fabric. Pre-wash in warm water and dry with hot heat (in order to pre-shrink the linen). ½ yard equals 2 napkins.
- Basic sewing supplies.