Quilt Challenge 2019
We are continuing the tradition of a Quilt Challenge using the wonderful Road to Oklahoma fabric. Quilts will be displayed in our shop beginning February 1, 2019 through February 28, 2019. Winner will be announced at 1 PM on March 2, 2019.
The winner will be chosen by popular vote. Customers may vote every time they come in to the shop by writing their vote on their sales receipt. The winner will receive a gift certificate of $500 good toward anything in the store.
- The only entry fee required is the purchase of a bundle of Challenge fabric from Prairie Quilt. Bundles come in 1/2 yard cuts of all four fabrics of 1 yard cuts of all four fabrics.
- At least three of the four Oklahoma Batiks need to be included in your finished project.
- Additional challenge fabric is available for purchase.
- Up to twenty other fabrics may be added.
- Embellishments are welcome.
- All finished challenge quilts must be submitted to Prairie Quilt by January 26. Judging will begin February 1, 2019.
- There are no specifications in regard to size of the quilt.
- Entires must be labeled with name of entrant of the back of the quilt.
- Quilts may be picked upafter 2 PM on March 2, 2019.
Ready to get started?